Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Gift of Convenience: ZannClips Review


Welcome to my first review for my Stylish Holidays 2010 special event! I'm so happy to feature ZannClip in this event because it will change how you do your hair!

ZannClips are an amazing hair clip that has been featured in Glamour Magazine and has been sold in Barneys. These clips are great to use from morning all the way until it is time to sleep. There are so many places that you can wear a ZannClip including the office, the gym and even when going out at night!

Video demo of how the Zannclip works!

They have 4 sizes, for the platnium or 24k plate the prices are: Small for $17, Medium for $18 Large for $19 and Extra Large for $19.50. Their color plated items they are almost 1/2 that price. Although it might seem pricey just think about how much money you will save on elastics, because this item will last a lifetime! And if you have any doubts they believe that their product will last because they offer a replacement or a 100% refund (even including shipping!!!) if it does break! Elastic bands don't even have that gurarentee! So why not make a small investment that will last forever?
Look at some of the great styles you can achieve with one ZannClip, or you can use multiple ZannClips in order to achieve different looking styles.

My Review:


Suzanne was so awesome and sent me an amazing selection of eight ZannClips! I got a whole range of sizes and different styles and I couldn't be more happier! I no longer have to worry about hair elastics stretching out or not being able to hold up all of my hair.


The size difference between a small and an extra large clip

I wanted to test them out so I put my hair up in a pony tail and it kept the shape and I didn't have to fix it at all during the day even though I was pretty active! It was quite easy to use and I had no troubles with putting it up at all! I also did an updo and magicaly the Zannclip managed to keep all my hair in once place, which is a great feat in itself because I have tons of hair!

The smallest clip that I used to make a front poof in my hair

I also wanted to try out their claim that you could sleep in it without it poking into your scalp and it worked as well, and my hair was still up after I woke up! It didn't pull on my hair or break ends, or even get caught! The best thing was that there were no weird bumps after I took the Zannclip off! I mean who thought that you could ever sleep soundly in a hair clip?

The Extra Large clip and the messy updo that I did! Ahha soo messy!


Click here to buy your Zannclip today and say goodbye to hair elastics forever! And check out more




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post as for me. I'd like to read more about this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is a few pics of any gizmos.

David Karver
phone jammer buy

April said...

These are really cool, but I find them quite ugly. Maybe they should make colors that blend in with the hair.

The Giveaway Diva said...

Hi April

Thanks so much for you comment! They do come in many different colors that do blend in well with most hair colours like brown or black!