Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Gift of Moisture: Perricone MD Firming for Face Review



Welcome to my second review in the Stylish Holiday Event. As the winter season approaches the cold and harsh winds that can cause skin dryness also comes. I realized that a great way to stay young looking was to start taking better care of my skin. Perricone MD is a company that is dedicated to assisting women achieve youthful healthy looking skin.


Perricone MD features many products that target the main issues that women often face with their skins. From products that target acne, help to firming neck ,redness, dry and sensitive skin, anti-aging and so much more.


All of Perricone MD products are the creation of Dr. Nicholas Perricone who is considered to be the father of inflammation theory of aging in which after years of research he determined that cellular inflammation is the most likely cause of wrinkles. He also believes that this inflammation is also responsible for skin-related problems like breakout, wrinkles and loss of firmness.


Perricone MD products feature many ingredients that incorporate the power of anti-inflammatory food based nutrients and antioxidants to provide significant anti-aging and overall health benefits. These unique ingredients not only help to improve the appearance of the skin but can also improve overall well being.


My Review:

The lovely people over at Perricone MD was kind enough to offer me a selection of items to review. I was sent the Cold Plasma, a small moisturizer and a Bite Bar.


I loved the selection of items that I was sent and everything is going to good use! I threw the small moisturizer into my purse to use whenever I feel as if my face is getting too dry.

The 99* Bite Bar is formulated in order to help with cravings that you may get throughout the day. Bite Bars promote sustained energy and optimal nutrients and the 99 comes from the 99 essential nutrients that are included in this natural whole food snack.


These bars are also great because of the things that they don't contain! They are free of refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, trans and saturated fats, artificial stimulants and preservatives. They tasted pretty good and had a tangy lemony flavour.

The main item that I was sent to review was the Cold Plasma. It took five years of intensive research to formulate Cold Plasma and it was designed to address the ten most visible signs of ageing: wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, discoloration, loss of firmness, redness, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of smoothness and loss of radiance.

I tried the Cold Plasma and even though I am not in the market for wrinkle cream since I'm still too young, the beauty of the Cold Plasma is that it can be used for any skin type and is not limited to a certain age group. I really like the feel of my skin after I use Cold Plasma and I really feel that the redness that I sometimes suffer from truly is being targeted! The Cold Plasma is a perfect firming for face cream

I'm glad that Perricone MD is being super generous and offering one reader the chance to win the Cold Plasma! Look out for that giveaway soon!

No comments: