Friday, October 15, 2010

The Gift of Sparkle: Pluma Handmade Feather Accessories Review

I know that as the holiday approaches the need for a kick ass outfit for parties intensifies. And of course an outfit isn't really complete without some great accessories! I am so in love with all the amazing feathered accessories that are featured in Pluma! I mean even the name evokes thoughts of graceful birds.
I think one of the greatest trends of late are headbands, now that I work I find that I wear a lot of headbands in order to add some flair to my otherwise formal clothing. Pluma's selection of elegant headbands have the most amazing detail and are so finely crafted. Jessica who is the lovely creator of Pluma has two separate collections: Classic and Noir.





The Classic Collection features headbands that displays the beauty that can be found in feathers. I love that there are so many different colours and patterns and I can't believe that these are made of feathers! They are finely crafted by hand and feature feathers from such birds as Pheasants, peacocks, and guinea feathers.


My favourite collection has to be the Noir Collection because of all the Sparkle that it features While the Classic Collection is all about everyday versitility, Noir vamps up the glamour factor featuring such things as Austrian crystals, satin, Sequins and beads.



Pluma was featured on so many amazing publications like People, In Touch and Nylon. Jessica even made an appearance on the Today Show!

My Review:

Jessica was amazing enough to let me review the amazing Grace Headband from Pluma! The Grace is a lovely satin headband that is embellished with tons of Austrian Crystals.

The amazing headband is featured in both black and white satin and I decided to do my review on the black Grace.
When I first got this headband I was blown away at just how beautiful Pluma headbands really are. They look really shiny on the website, but I was not prepared for just how shiny they really are in person!
When this headbank catches the light it really shines and sends out such fire. I have worn it on many occasions and it works well with every outfit casual and dressy! One guy that works were I volunteer even asked me if it was my birthday because I was "wearing a tiara"! I have gotten so many great comments on how beautiful this headband is!
This headband is super comfortable and it stays in place without shifting. I love putting my hair up while wearing this headband and also when I wear my hair down.
If you love this headband from Pluma you are in luck! One lucky winner will win a sparkly headband to ensure that they make a lasting impression! Look out for this great giveaway from Pluma in The Stylish Holiday Event 2010!



















No comments: