Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wholesale Costume Club Review

I know that Halloween just passed and Christmas is coming but just because Halloween is over doesn't mean that there isn't an opportunity to dress up. The Wholesale Costume Club actually offers many costumes for seasonal events such as Christmas and even Thanksgiving!
The Wholesale Costume Club has one of the largest selection of costumes that are tailored to meet every need. From options of plus size costumes to costumes for couples, The Wholesale Costume Club has the right costume for you. I love their huge selection of women's costumes and they also have so many great sexy costumes that can be worn to spice things up. While they have an extensive selection of women's costumes, The Wholesale Costume Club is quite versatile with costumes for the whole family! They have the cutest kids costumes and even great costumes for the pets. I also love how they have a great selection of accessories because it is often hard to find the right accessories that will go well with costumes.



While the costumes are categorized into different categories and different price points so you can shop within your budget, I wish that there was a sort function in order to sort the costumes from the highest price to the lowest just to make things a tad bit easier.

My Review:


It took me such a long time to decide upon what costume I would want to do my review on since they have thousands of costume options. I was torn between two costumes but in the end I decided to go with the Naughty Nymph Womens Fairy Sexy Costume. I know that this will make the perfect Halloween Costume for next year!

The Naughty Nymph Womens Fairy Sexy Costume comes jam packed with so many components that it is such a steal for under $35! The retail price actually is $65, but thanks to The Wholesale Costume Club you can get it for a steeply discounted price.

This Naughty Nymph Womens Fairy Sexy Costume is actually a deluxe costume and comes as a four piece set which comprises of a sexy orange and black bustier that has a flower pinned at the chest, layers of sheer tulle with mesh and sequins make up the skirt the wings are a perfect dark fuchsia that have black swirl design and of course the headpiece has a flower and ribbon to match the bustier. You really do not need to accessorize any further while wearing this costume which is something that I love!

So if you want to get amazing costumes at an amazing price definitely check out The Wholesale Costume Club

*Please note that I was sent the above item from The Wholesale Costume Club in order to conduct a fair and educated review. I was not compensated in any other way and all expressions and views expressed in this post are that of my own.

No comments: