Monday, January 31, 2011

CSN Cookware.com Review

If you are looking for something, chances are you will be able to find it at CSN Stores. They have more that 200 stores that cater to every need whether you are looking for something for your home, your kitchen or even toys for your children. CSN has outlets for every product line imaginable from Bed sets and Barbecue Grills to Espresso Machines and Entertainment Centers.

I think that CSN Stores is such a great resource since they have so many different brand offerings for different items. If you are looking for cookware they literally have hundreds of different options at different price points suited to every budget. And many of CSN Stores different shops also offer free shiping which helps out on the costs.

CSN Stores also has a great bunch of discounts and low prices that are cheaper than paying retail. So how can anyone ever compare to CSN Stores incomparable selection, a trained service team, and prices that won't be beat!


My Review:


This is my second review with the amazing CSN stores and I decided that instead of getting a fancy smancy new handbag, that I should be nice and get my mom something that she really wanted and needed. That's why I headed off to cookware.com in order to explore their huge selection of great products for the kitchen!

After looking at their huge selection of pots and pans sets I finally settled upon the Radiance Everyday 7 Piece Cookware Set. This great set is originally$76.94 but thanks to cookware.com you can save a great deal and only pay $56.89

The Radiance Everyday 7 Piece Cookware Set comes with a total of seven pieces: 4 pots and three matching lids. The pots are made of aluminum and thankfully they are nonstick! You really need nonstick pans because I hate when things get stuck to the bottom of a pot and you really have to work hard in order to unstick it.

The quality of the pots are great and they have a great weight to them without being to bulky. They are the perfect size to create meals both small and large and I know that my family will get great use of these pots not to mention all the yummy meals that can be cooked with these pots.

Thanks goes out to CSN Stores and cookware.com who provided me this great product for a review!

Head on over to CSN Stores now to view their amazing selection of over 200 different shops! And don't forget to enter the CSN stores giveaway for a $50 gift card! you can enter here!

*Disclosure: Please note I was sent the above item for review by the sponsor in order to conduct a fair review. No other monetary compensation was provided for me to do the review.

No comments: