Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everyone Loves Hello Kitty so Does Sephora!!


Everyone's favorite cat has finally got the beauty recognition she deserves! When I was growing up I loved watching Hello Kitty on TV and as I have gotten older my love affair with this fashionable feline hasn't waned a bit!



Hello Kitty Beauty has arrived on Sephora.com, and they’re celebrating with the ultimate charity auction on eBay! What can be better than the combination of Hello Kitty and helping out others?

Now through January 27th, you can bid on incredible Hello Kitty packages, with 100% of the proceeds from the event benefiting the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Click here to bid. You’ll find Hello Kitty Beauty in stores when the auction ends on January 27th. Shop Hello Kitty on Sephora.com.



Oh howI wish I could get my hands on these amazing goodies! Guess I just have to settle for heading over to my Sephora and getting this collection. They even have a cute little shower cap! I am in love with the to die for cute packaging!

Are you excited for Hello Kitty Beauty?

7 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness! Beyond adorable!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am but a humble servant to my Kitty the Queen. I have HK tattoos, and jewelry, and schtuff, but I need these sparkly pretty things too! TFS!

The Giveaway Diva said...

I am so in love!!! Seriously Hello Kitty has my heart! Excited to see the products in person! Have you guys checked it out yet?

The Giveaway Diva said...

ahha creepy glowbugg!! That's awesome that you have a tattoo!!! Is it an actual one? What does it look like? I swear if I ever got a tattoo it would be a HK one!!!

amitiedesigns said...

love love love Hello Kitty!!!!

Steph xox said...

aww i love hello kitty, my bf says its childish but i dont care!! she fab!!

The Giveaway Diva said...

such a fashionable feline! She seriously has the most awesomest clothing and accessories!! Seriously some people take Hello Kitty so seriously! i would love to go visit Hello Kitty Land!!!