Friday, January 21, 2011

Falling In Love With: Cover Your Hair Review


I love changing up my look by using great hair accessories and I have found a great site that offer great hair accessories at very reasonable prices! Cover your Hair is a great place for reasonably priced and very fashionable hair accessories! If you are looking for a way to update or fancy up your Valentine's Day outfit check out what Cover your Hair has to offer!




Usually feather headbands that I usually find can range anywhere from thirty dollars or more! But over at Cover you Hair, they have amazing feather headbands in great assortments of feather colours and designs for as low as $11.89!


Cover your Hair is a great place for stylish hair accessories, and true to their name they don't only sell just headbands and hair ties. Cover your Hair also sells other great products like hats, belts and shawls! So there is great selection of products to choose from!



Review:




The lovely people over at Cover your Hair sent me their FlowerBeret and Scarf Set ! This great set comes in a variety of colours and best of all it's super affordable at only $19.99!

The beret and scarf came quickly and it was one size fit all! The flower is a great size because it's not too large and not too small so that you won't notice it! I chose to review it in hot pink which is sadly no longer available, because I have too many dark coloured winter accessories already! Time to change things up!

The scarf and beret are made of a super soft material and isn't scratchy or irritating in any way. I think that's one of the main things I look at when buying a scarf because I hate when I'm itchy! The soft material also features a shimmer so it has a subtle sparkle and the hat features some great sequin detailing as well! There are flowers on both ends of the scarf so that it is proportionate looking!

So head on over to Cover your Hair to check out their great products!



Look out for a giveaway from them soon!

*Disclosure: Please note that I was not compensated for this review post and all opinions expressed within this post are that of my own. I was only sent the headband from Cover your Hair in order to do a review.

2 comments:

The.Beautiful.Artist said...

adorable!

SEO Services India said...

It was really wonderful accessories for hair. It gives a fantastic look to our personality.. It can also safe hair from lot of pollution, as it is made up of good quality of fabric..