Monday, January 3, 2011

Nars Cosmetics


I am a huge fan of make up and how it can change up your whole look. If I'm having a blah day I know that if I just put on some makeup it can really affect your whole mood and how you view yourself.

Nars Cosmetics are one of my favorite brands of cosmetics and I'm not their only fan! From beauty editors, celebs all the way to the everyday consumer, Nars is regarded as a cutting edge brand that combines great colour with amazing quality and coverage. They have a wide range of products from lipstick all the way to special make-up artist palettes that combine all the products you would need to create an amazing look.

My favorite products from Nars are the lip products. Since I don't usually wear a lot of make up I make up for this fact by using lots and lots of lip products. From Lipstick to lip lacquer Nars has all your lip needs covered.

My favourtie lip prodcut from Nars is their amazizng selection of lipgloss! There are 15 amazing shades to choose from and they feature serious shine and sexy colour but in a more subtle look going with a semi-sheer formula. I find that the lipglosses are very versitile and can be worn alone or over lipstick in order to accentuate and add more drama and draw attention to you lips. The gloss has a great scent which is important and it's not sticky as well.

You can purchase Nars from many different locations but I usually purchase mine through Sephora. I also love that Marcel is one of the faces of Nars. Marcel is a French Bulldog and he is
the cutest dog who belongs to Nars creator Fran├žois Nars.

*Disclosure: Please note that this was a sponsored post but all the ideas expressed in this post are that of my own. All money made will go towards you the reader including improvements of the website as well as to pay for shipping costs for giveaways or to pay for giveaway items

No comments: