Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preparing for my Birthday/Valentine's Day Event

Since I'm a February baby and Valentine's Day is also in February I thought that it would be a great month for celebration! And usually for birthdays you get gifts but I love you guys so much I'll be the one giving away presents! I have lots of great sponsors and the Event will be called Falling In Love with...

I can't wait to share everything I have in store for you!!!! I love it when I have great Events with lots of reviews and giveaways! The Event will be coming soon so get excited!!

3 comments:

ShuShu said...

oooooh, i'm looking forward it. *~* you're such a kind person! :3

ShuShu ♥

The Giveaway Diva said...

I'm excited too! Thanks so much for the kind words!!! <3 =)

Anonymous said...

Continue the superb content, added to my firefox feed.