Monday, February 7, 2011

Falling In Love With: DownEast Basics Review

If you are looking for fashionable and affordable clothing then a perfect place to get stylish and comfortable clothing is from DownEast Basics.


Everything featured on DownEast Basics would work perfectly for casual wear when you are out and about, but can also be a great transitional piece that can be worn in an office setting. I'm so in love with their adorable cardigans! The detailing on them like ruffles, flowers and bows ensures that they won't be confused for your grandmas!



Although I love their pieces I think that the thing I love most about DownEast Basics is the fact that everything is so affordable! You can get quality pieces without breaking the bank and the most expensive item on their site is under $60!! With spring and summer just around the corner, DownEast Basics has you covered with great skirts, dresses, swim separates and even awesome accessories!


My Review:



When I found out I got to discover what great items DownEast Basics has to offer I was so thrilled! They have such a great selection of drop dead cute cardigans and flirty dresses.

I finally settled upon the Bling Boot Fit Jeans. I love me a little bling so I knew that these jeans would be perfect for me!! The Bling Boot Fit Jeans retails for only $54.99 but the details and the quality makes it look like a pair that is worth so much more


I received the jeans and unfortunately they were a bit too baggy on me I guess I should have went with the size 0 instead of the size 2! But it wasn't a problem since I decided to give them to my mom instead! Luckily they fit her really well and she looked great in them!

I love the detailing on the back pocket, with a great design embroidered on the back pocket, and how the pockets have a giant rhinestone button on the flap. If you're like me and you weren't blessed with junk in the trunk, jeans with flap pockets are an essential to making you look like you have a bit more curves!

As you can see the front of the jeans also has great whiskering detail and I like that the jeans are a dark rinse. I have given up light coloured jeans in favor of darker washes since darker washed jeans are a tad bit more sophisticated. The jeans also has a great white stitching in the inside of the jeans which adds for a nice contrast!

Love the jeans I got to review or anything else on the DownEast Basics site? One lucky winner will add a piece from DownEast Basics to their closet! Look out for that soon!

*Disclosure: Please note I was sent the above item for review by the sponsor in order to conduct a fair review. No other monetary compensation was provided for me to do the review.

1 comment:

Christal said...

SO I can't tell if this giveaway started or not whatever either way I have those jeans too love them I have four pairs of downeast jeans and love them all for different reasons! Um I pretty much just love downeast I'm loving the flowing top in pinks coral and brown !So many cute things to choose from!