Thursday, February 3, 2011

Falling In Love With: Frostings Custom Jewelry Review


With Valentine's fast around the corner the pressure is on to find the most perfect Valentine's Day. But instead of going for the time tested flowers and candy, why don't you mix it up a bit and really add a unique flair with a gift that is more personal?


Natasha is the designer behind Frostings, a great Etsy store that specializes in unique handstamped jewelry. She has a great selection of necklaces that can be customized and ensure that each necklace is as unique as the person who wears it.


While she has a lot of handstamped necklaces in her store she also has some great bracelets and keychains as well. While custom items takes about two weeks Natasha is very flexible and understands that sometimes you don't have two weeks and she will be happy to help out in any way that she can.



Natasha also has more items on her website www.frostingstn.com. If you see something there that catches your fancy and that you want to purchase you can contact her for a custom listing.

My Review:
The lovely Natasha from Frostings allowed me to chose a piece from her collection in order to do a review. And it took me a while to decide upon what great personalized piece from her large amount of selections. I finally settled on the beautiful My Cup Runneth Over Me.

My Cup Runneth Over Me is a beautiful necklace that consists of a one inch sterling disc that is hand stamped with your choice of names, words or a phrase that you might live you life by. The disc is cupped to snuggle the swarovski birthstone drops of your choice. Up to five is included with the price of the necklace which is awesome. The necklace also includes a silver snake chain

I decided to get the names of my sisters and I stamped on the necklace and give it to my mom as a present. I decided that since the names of my whole family would not fit on the tag I would use the crystal charms to represent them instead. The crystals were very shiny and it added a special element to the necklace. I was very pleased with the presentation as the necklace came in a reusable black organza bag. The lettering is clear and distinct and everything is nicely put. I love that it was handstamped and personalized and it truly is a great keepsake that has such a special meaning to my family. This is a perfect gift for a grandmother or a mother but it's also great to remember a special occasion in your life.

Natasha has so many other great necklaces that can be customized and she is super friendly and nice to deal with!

If you love my necklace you are in luck because one lucky person will win the same necklace that I got to review! Look out for that soon!

*Disclosure: Please note I was sent the above item for review by the sponsor in order to conduct a fair review. No other monetary compensation was provided for me to do the review.

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what lovely pieces. She is very talented.