Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Falling In Love With: Miss Lucy's Monograms Review

I know that Valentine's Day is over but hey I want to still celebrate! If you are looking for a unique gift idea or simply want to make sure that you stand out from the crowd you should check out the great items that are available at Miss Lucy's Monongrams! Hint hint Mother's Day is just around the corner and you can get your gifts early this year.




Miss Lucy's Monograms is a great shop that has some great products that can be personalized with your initals or monograms! I love the idea of personalization because hey no one can argue that something is theirs when it has you name or initials on it! It literally brings me back to my younger days when me and my sisters would fight over things and when one person tried to take another person's toy they would say "It doesn't have your name on it"!!


The great thing about Miss Lucy's Monograms is their super affordable prices! They have some great deals on items that can be used in your everyday life and many of her items are even further discounted. You should check out the Closeout Section of her site because there are some insane deals to be had!



Another great thing is that monogramming is free!! That's so great because some sites offer monogramming with an additional fee. The monogramming options are endless at Miss Lucy's Monograms with lots of different colour options as well as design options.



Check out Miss Lucy's Monograms for great gift ideas or if you just want to treat yourself!

My Review:

I was so lucky to receive the lovely Red and Black Polka Dot Large Tote from Miss Lucy's Monograms to do a review on!

I loved the wrapping! It was so bright and cheerful and I loved the paw print sticker.


I decided to go with the white thread because I felt that it would let the monogramming pop more and I was right! The monogramming is beautiful and the tote is quite strong and sturdy.


The tote closes with a tie string so it allows for easy access and it also has a built in coin purse. This tote would be perfect for carting to the market and this would get rid of your need for plastic bags. But if you were carrying such a fashionable tote you wouldn't want to be carrying plastic bags anyways. The tote is large enough to accommodate all of your groceries and the handles are nice and plush so that you won't hurt your shoulder!


I have just picked up knitting and I find that this is the perfect bag to store all of my yarn, needles and knitting books! It's great to have such a large tote to store my things so they won't get lost or tangled!If you love the items featured on Miss Lucy's Monograms then check back later for a great giveaway!!

No comments: