Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Falling in Love With: Tina Tang Jewelry Review


Hope you have been enjoying my Falling In Love with Event so far! I've had a great time getting to discover all these great companies and talented people and I'm so happy to share them with you my readers. That being said I want to introduce you to Tina Tang Jewelry!


Tina the fabulous designer behind the Tina Tang Line did not always work in the creative business in fact in her past life her career revolved around numbers! Tina used to be an equity trader for Goldman Sachs and ditched her career in stocks in order to follow her dreams of making people happy with her handmade jewelry.



Tina Tang Jewelry has been featured in countless international fashion magazines and she counts tons of celebrity fans such as Jennifer Garner, Tyra Banks, Jessica Biel and so many others! I can see why people are such fan of her pieces because while they are perfect for everyday wear they add a special punch and a whole different dimension to an outfit.



Tina Tang features necklaces, charms, earrings, bracelets, cufflinks and even hair accessories on her site. There are even great jewelry for that special guy in your life but I swear you will buy it for him and end up stealing it for yourself! That's what I would do! =) She works with such material like gold, silver and a variety of colorful gemstones. She also has a great collection of fine jewelry along with her more affordable pieces! I drooled all over my laptop!


When you buy a piece of jewelry you may think that is all your doing, but in fact thanks to your purchase the world just got a bit greener! For every purchase Tina Tang plants a tree! They have planted a staggering 15,000 trees to date!!!! Crazy cool! You can read more about this great initiative here!

You should also check out her kick ass blog where she blogs about her outfits (which are fab) as well as about her life in general

My Review:

Tina sent me The Open Your Heart Necklace in sterling silver for a review.


The packaging that each piece of Tina Tang Jewelry comes in is simply divine! Each piece is housed in a signiture Tina Tang wine coloured box.


The piece of jewelry is then housed in a great bright red velvet bag which is perfect to store your piece of jewelry when you are not using it and of course to keep it from tarnishing!!

The Open Your Heart Necklace is a delicate open heart designed pendant that hangs from a beaded 16 inch chain.


The necklace is actually quite heavy which is a good thing because you know that it is a quality piece! I love that this necklace is a heart but with a twist.
This necklace is perfect for everyday use and it is a classic that you will keep coming back to!


I am so in love with the cute heart charm that hangs in the back of this necklace! How cute!

If you love this necklace as much as I do then you are in luck because one lucky The Giveaway Diva reader will win The Open Your Heart Necklace!!! Look out for that soon!

*Disclosure: Please note I was sent the above item for review by the sponsor in order to conduct a fair review. No other monetary compensation was provided for me to do the review.

2 comments:

Tina Tang. said...

Thank you for such a lovely review!

The Giveaway Diva said...

No problem Tina!!! I know people will be drooling over this giveaway!! =)