Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Fling Event: BlueFly

With Spring just around the corner my fingers are itching to discover and add great pieces to my closet. I would love to update my closet and give it a total makeover and get rid of all my winter clothes. When I'm looking for a great source of designer clothing and accessories one of my favorite places to shop is at Bluefly



They have an amazing selection of items from countless of the hottest and trendiest designers including: Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Alice and Olivia, Chanel and so much more! They also offer great discounts so you can get your favorite designer looks for less!






Bluefly has so many amazing products such as clothing shoes and accessories. They feature the most amazing designers that are highly coveted! They offer both products for men and women and have a great selection. The best thing is that they offer great discounts off retail pricing on all of their items!




I am a huge sucker for an amazing pair of heels and Bluefly's amazing Stuart Weitzman selection is totally drool worthy!


I am digging handbags and Cole Hann has some amazing bags that are totally on my wish list.


I am loving the clothing that Micheal Kors is putting out this season. Full of great colour and style, there is an understated elegance reflected in each piece.

They also have a great $7.95 shipping rate which is great since shipping can be quite expensive!


Thanks to Bluefly I know that my closet will be stuffed with amazing flirty dresses and amazing accessories. Bluefly will get me ready for spring!

No comments: