Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Inspiration

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks you would not realize that today Prince William married Kate Middleton. I love the look of her dress especially the look of lace and how it truly is such a timeless look.

Here are some amazing to die for wedding dresses! I love looking at wedding dresses! Which girl doesn't?

Kate's amazing look totally inspired me and I have found pieces that are wedding inspired but you don't have to be getting married to flaunt them.

2 comments:

The High Maintenance Bohemian said...

Love all the fringy dresses - and Kate's dress.. ugh, who could dislike that?!

<3 www.jewelrydosedaily.com

The Giveaway Diva said...

I agree! =) Kate's is a classic and while modest it's modern and soo elegant!