Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bek's Boutique Review


I love the look of Chan Luu leather wrapped bracelets, but I hate that they will put a major dent in your wallet! So what is a girl to do when she wants the look but not the huge price tags? Head on over to Etsy of course! That's where I found Bek's Boutique which specializes exclusively in leather wrap bracelets.



I love the look of the bracelets from Bek's Boutique because she offers amazing selection of beads and I love how she combines unexpected colours together. Rebekah uses high quality leather thread so that the bracelet will keep up through rough wear and tear and will ensure that you enjoy your bracelet for years to come.




If you don't see something on Bek's Boutique or would like something customized to your liking you can always contact Rebekah because she is super easy and wonderful to work with. You can also get the bracelets adjusted to your wrist size so that the bracelet fits perfectly.

My Review:

Rebekah was so kind to send me two acracelets in order to do a review on Bek's Boutique and I was so amazed by the way that the bracelets arrived to my door.


The bracelets were wrapped in lovely pink boxes tied up with matching pink ribbon, perfect for gift giving!
The inside of the box truly is a testiment to how important great packaging is! I love how the boxes had an amazing pattern printed in them and more importantly that the tissue paper matched the inside of the box! So pretty!


The first bracelet that I was sent was a great wrap bracelet that can comfortably be wrapped around four times around a regular wrist. It was a bit large for me since I actually have really thin wrists but it still will not slip off which is huge. The bracelet is made of jasper beads that are strung around durable leather. I love that Rebekah finished off this bracelet with an amazing detailed button. The bracelet can also be worn as a necklace so it's a super versitle piece.


The second bracelet that I was sent was this amazing detailed bracelet that featured a lovely selection of blue beads. I love that the beads look like they make up a floral design and the detailing of the silver spacer beads. The bracelet is finished off by a shell button and fits well on a regular size wrist.


I love the look of the bracelets when they are stacked together! They really go well with all outfits and I love that they have the look of Chan Luu bracelets but at a huge fraction of the cost! If you love the look of the bracelets that I received from Bek's Boutique you will be so happy to hear that one lucky Giveaway Diva reader will win a bracelet!

1 comment:

Trish said...

These are super cool! I love the look.