Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Simply You Jewelry Review

As you know I'm a huge jewelry fiend! I feature so much jewelry on my blog, but it still hasn't dampened my love for finding new and great jewlery businesses. Simply You Jewelry is a great new jewelry line that is based in Canada (wahoo for Canadian businesses!) and the best thing is that while they have great pieces they offer an opportunity for women to earn free jewelry and earn a great income!

They are a great company with great pieces that are trendy but at the same time evokes a sense of classic elegance. The unique thing about Simply You is the fact that while you can buy their jewelry the regular way online and have it shipped to you, you can actually become a hostess and hold Simply You parties at your home where you can get free jewelry and great discounts. Another option is to become an advisor and go into business yourself selling their jewelry.



They offer a great selection of necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings and great affordable prices. The pieces are amazing and truly look like you spent way more than you actually did!

My Review:

Simply You was so kind in order to send me two pieces from their line of jewelry. I was very impressed when they arrived because the packaging was divine and it went along with their purple theme.



Each piece arrived in it's own purple velvet bag with the Simply You logo emblazoned on it. I love the fact that it came in it's own bag because it makes it easy to store when not in use.


I was sent the Ella Bracelet and the Pissarro Necklace in order to conduct an in-depth review of Simply You Jewelry.


The Ella Bracelet is priced at $40 and has fine braiding detail. This is a great cuff and it's easy to put on with a spring hinge. I love the fact that it is two toned because it really brings out the details and makes if very versatile.


The Pissarro Necklace is priced at $45 and it features a bright vibrant blue glass saphire as a pendant that is surrounded by detailed metal work. This necklace is adjustable and can be 16 inches to 18 inches.

I love both pieces and they really cause a great statement when I put them on. If you love Simply You Jewelry as much as I do, then head on over to do a bit of shopping!

*Disclosure: I was sent the above items for review from the sponsor in order to conduct a detailed review. No other monetary compensation was provided.

No comments: