Monday, June 20, 2011

Bella Beachwear Review


With the first day of summer being tomorrow it is crucial to find a bikini that will not only look fashionable but one that you will feel comfortable in. I think that swimwear and especially bikini shopping is the most challenging thing that a women can face when it comes to shopping because everyone wants to look great. A great resource for great sexy swimwear is Bella Beachwear.


Bella Beachwear offers a wide selection of affordable and fashionable bikinis that makes it easy to get ready for summer and the beach. Oftentimes I'm surprised at just how much bikinis can cost and I was so glad when I saw just how affordable the bikinis are.



If you ever had the problem of finding a bikini that fits as well as the problem of needing two different sizes then Bella Beachwear offers a great solutions. They allow you to mix and match the sizing of the bikini tops and bottoms which is great since many online bikini shops don't allow for you to mix and match sizes. This is so convenient because not everyone is one size! I know that for me I usually need a medium top and small bottom and often it is hard when there is no chance to mix and match sizes.



Bella Beachwear also offers a great selection of swimwear for men. And if you are super adventurous they also offer thong bikinis!

My Review:

I was sent a bikini in order to get a taste of what Bella Beachwear has to offer. The lovely reps from Bella offered to send me their most popular bikini and I knew that I was in good hands.



I love being able to mix and match my bikinis and I was so happy when Bella Beachwear sent me a very neutral and classic blue bikini. This means that it will be easier to mix and match!

I was sent the Scrunch Bikini Bottom and Triangle Top [Model 1422] which is a very affordable $49.00 for both the top and bottom. This very sexy bikini offers a very sexy look. The bottoms are extremely low cut but provides ample coverage in the back which I love because I hate to be readjusting. The bottoms also feature side tie closure so that you can adjust them to your liking.

The bikini top was snug and comfortable and it featured ties so that you could adjust them to fit your body. I didn't need to make that many adjustments and I enjoyed that it was lightly lined.

The bikini that I received was in turquoise but they have other great colours including: Black, chocolate, white, pink and red.

One lucky reader will win a gift certificate courtesy of Bella Beachwear! Stay tune to find out how you can win!

1 comment:

Macrobid said...

Hmm..these wear are good.These girls are really sexy.I will buy those for my wife.

Thanks
_______
Roger