Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get Ready for Summer with Bluefly!

With Summer in full swing (except here in Vancouver where the sun has mostly been a no show) my fingers are itching to discover and add great pieces to my closet. I would love to update my closet and give it a total makeover and get rid of all my winter clothes. When I'm looking for a great source of designer clothing and accessories one of my favorite places to shop is at Bluefly



They have an amazing selection of items from countless of the hottest and trendiest designers including: Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Alice and Olivia, Chanel and so much more! They also offer great discounts so you can get your favorite designer looks for less!


Bluefly has so many amazing products such as clothing shoes and accessories. They feature the most amazing designers that are highly coveted! They offer both products for men and women and have a great selection. The best thing is that they offer great discounts off retail pricing on all of their items!


I am loving the clothing that bcbg is putting out this season. Full of great colour and style, there is an understated elegance reflected in each piece. And I also love that many of the pieces can be worn on a casual date and then later worn at a fancy occasion once you throw on some amazing accessories. Bluefly is currently having a huge sale on many of their bcbg dresses!

I am a huge sucker for shoes and you need to have the best shoes for summer because that is when you can really show them off! Bluefly also offers an amazing selection of bcbg shoes

They also have a great $7.95 shipping rate which is great since shipping can be quite expensive!


Thanks to Bluefly I know that my closet will be stuffed with amazing flirty dresses and amazing accessories. Bluefly will get me ready for Summer!

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

Those shoes are seriously stunning! I love Bluefly!