Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baroni Jewelry Review

When it comes to jewelry I love pieces that are unique and are attention grabbing. A great jewelry shop that I have been drooling over is Baroni Designs which carries an amazing selection of gold and silver jewelry.


Baroni is actually a jewelry wholesaler that is lovingly designed by Sarah Baroni who shares my longtime love affair with jewelry. Sarah loves being adorned with beautiful pieces and you can see her love and appreciation for an art form that celebrates the individuality of the wearer reflected in her designs.Baroni features very classic designs that are clean and simple and work well with the pieces that you already have in your jewelry wardrobe. All the jewelry from Baroni Designs would look amazing layered with each other!


Baroni Designs is made up of many different collections that includes a wide range in sterling, 24k gold vermeil and gorgeous stones. 2011 brings a treasure trove of new looks and inspirations including new mandala designs, hand-hewn waxed designs, longer lengths and layered pieces.

My Review:

Baroni Designs was so kind to send me over an amazing piece from their line so that I could conduct my review.


I drooled over so many amazing pieces that while simplistic in nature was so finely designed with great detail. It was so hard to narrow down my choices because I simply wanted everything!

I was sent the amazing Mother of Pearl Starfish Necklace which features an amazingly detailed starfish set atop a handcut mother of pearl disc. The amazing disc is then framed in silver and then strung on a fine silver cable chain.

I love how detailed the starfish is and it looks like it is a very expensive piece when in fact it is very affordable.


I have received so many amazing comments from complete strangers and one girl even wanted to buy it off of my neck!


If you love Baroni Designs as much as I do check them out! You are in luck because they also agreed to do an amazing giveaway!

1 comment:

mamabug said...

Would love to win this piece put my name in the hat PLEASE!! kathiebugb@gmail.com