Monday, August 1, 2011

Laguna Pearl Review

I love pearls and I think that it is one of the best gifts to give someone because not only are they timeless but they truly are a classic. It looks good on anyone whether it be a young girl or someone who is older.



Laguna Pearl has a great selection of pearl necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants, rings and even pearl jewelry sets.



The best part of Laguna Pearl is that they offer such a great selection of products while at the same time being able to maintain affordable prices that can make their jewelry accessible to everyone!

My Review:

Laguna Pearl was so kind to send me a great pair of pearl earrings in order to conduct a review for my readers.


The pearl earrings came in a lovely glossy red jewelry box that is perfect for gift giving.


It is such a classy looking box and a great place to store your pearl jewelry to ensure that they won't get scratched or misplaced.


The lovely earrings that I was sent is valued at $249 but of course Laguna Pearls always sells their pearls at a much more affordable rate.

I love how delicate these pearl studs are. They are not to large but they have such great colour and are so luminous and goes well with anything that I am wearing!

No comments: