Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nerdy Shirts Review

I love being able to dress casual since at my job I have to dress up. There is no better feeling than being able to slip into a pair of jeans and a cute t-shirt. A great place to get some great designed T-shirts is Nerdy Shirts.




Nerdy Shirts offers a wide range of t-shirts that appeal to everyone's inner nerd, no matter how cool you may think you are, deep down inside there is a little bit of nerd. They offer a ton of great designs that feature popular comic book characters, pop culture and popular sayings.



Along with a wide t-shirt selection Nerdy Shirts also offers other things such as belt buckles, watches and sweatshirts.




Nerdy Shirts want to guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase and offer free returns and exchanges to ensure that you will get the shirt that you love. They also try to ensure fast deliveries by shipping the majority of their orders the day that they recieve them.



Check Nerdy Shirts on their social media including Twitter and Facebook

They have a great deal going on right now where you can get free shipping if you buy four shirts. This would be the perfect time to stock up on gifts and get free shipping at the same time.

My Review:


I was able to choose one shirt from Nerdy Shirts and I liked that they had a huge selection dedicated to Women. I also liked that many of the designs from their men line was also available to the ladies but with better fit.

After browsing Nerdy Shirts large selection of T-shirts I finally settled on the Sesame Street Gang t-shirt I loved Sesame Street as a kid and I loved that all of my favorite characters were on the shirt.

The shirt was a bit loose on me and usually I do like my shirts to be a bit tighter but I guess it was because it was a uni-sex shirt. They also have a very handy size chart so that you can see the exact measurements and determine if the shirt will fit well for you.

No comments: