Monday, September 5, 2011

Sponsored Post: Become.com

Shopping is one of my greatest pastimes! But the best part about shopping is the feeling that I get when I score a huge deal. I feel that it is important to get what you want but not having to pay full price! That is why I am always thankful for sites that allow me to save!

Become.com is a great online shopping site that is jam packed with different products that are suitable for the whole family. But I love the fact that it conveniently lists the price for a certain product with multiple options of where to buy it so that you can compare and truly get the best prices. I also love that it features customer reviews as well as a list of similar products so that you can get a real sense of what other customers thought of the product.

I have done multiple searches on Become.com in order to get a better sense of how they work. When looking for jackets since I do live in Raincover I got a great list of weatherproof garment company which allowed me to see my options.

I also did a bunch of other searches including a search for a white denim jacket and for a white skirt and each time I got back a great list of different options from multiple retailers that included the pricing for each one.


*Disclosure: Please note that this is a paid review but the opinions expressed in this post are that of my own and are not influenced in any way. All money made goes directly back into improving The Giveaway Diva including covering costs associated with giveaways and shipping.

No comments: