Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Toriska Bags Review

Toriska Bags has the perfect selection of clutches for both casual and formal events. With Christmas just around the corner and a ton of parties to look forward to, Toriska Bags has a wide selection of lovely clutches that would help complete your look.



Tori is the designer behind Toriska Bags and she creates some great handmade clutches, handbags and wallets in a variety of fabrics.


If you are planing a wedding Toriska Bags could be a great option for bridesmaids gifts and Tori even offers a multiple bag discount.


Has a clutch caught your eye but you would love to match the colour to your favorite dress? If so Tori is awesome in that she will work with you in order to create a one of a kind piece that will fit your vision. She loves making custom bags and also offers custom embroidery.

My Review:

The first thing that I was sent to review was the lovely Simple and Sweet Clutch that retails for only $30.00.


The outside features a sunny lemon yellow eyelet material with embroidered leaves and flowers. And it also is contrasted with a lovely white scalloped trim on the edges. I think one of the coolest things about this clutch is......

BAM! The Lining! I am absolutely in love with the lining and I think that Tori was absolutely genius in lining the inside of this clutch with a contrasting fabric. She could have simply lined it with a block colour but instead decided to have a little fun with the clutch.


I love the how the bottom of the bag has a bright sunny poka dot pattern while the other sides feature sunny yellow flowers on a cloudy background.



The second clutch I was sent to review is the beautiful Silver Clutch Purse that is an amazing formal clutch made of luxurious silver dupioni silk.


Each side of the clutch features a cascading ruffle that adds dimension and draws your eyes to the purse. I love that this clutch is so classic and the fact that it can work both for formal occasions and it can dress up a casual outfit on a night out. I love the colour and it works well with every colour, even a neon pink dress that I rocked recently.


The inside of the purse is white dupioni silk. This purse is made to order and will require up to two days to create.


Although it looks small it can actually hold a lot of things! I was able to stuff my coin purse, phone and a ton of makeup without it being to bulgy. The best part is this clutch is so affordable at only $45!

If you love Tori's clutches and bags as much as I do, you will be so happy to hear that I have teamed up with Toriska Bags to hold an awesome giveaway where one lucky reader will win a clutch! Look out for that soon!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Thank you so much for the lovely review!!