Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Gift of Sexy: Eden Fantasys Review



Warning this post contains Adult Material. If you are not of the age of majority in your country please do not read any further!



Eden Fantasys is totally picking up their game! Along with a great selection of sex toys, they have truly diversified the things that they offer on their website. One of their new ventures is the addition of makeup and beauty products. While they have offered such things as massage oil and lotions in the past, I am so excited to see that they are now offering actual make up such as lipgloss and eyeshadows!




There are a ton of great holiday gifting ideas since the holidays are just around the corner. If you are like me and have not yet gotten to anything on your list then it is time for a major freakout! Luckily Eden Fantasys has a ton of great beauty products that can easily take care of most of your gift lists!





The items that I currently have my eye on are the luscious smelling products from Cake Beauty! Seriously everytime I slather on some of their delectable lotions I feel the sudden urge to take a lick!


I have my eye on the Winter Wonder Lipgloss Trio which has the delicious flavors of Vanilla Frost, a creamy pearl with opalescent shine; Pink Icicle, a sheer pink with diamond sparkle; and Gold Glimmer, glistening nude with a golden sheen. All of these lipglosses would be perfect for any holiday parties.


Also from Cake Beauty comes the Holiday Handful Trio which is a set of three of their most divine smelling handcreams! Included in this marvelous set: Milkmade, a whole vanillia milk and baked rasberry; Unsweet, a uncoloured and un-scented lotion; and Vanilla Snow Women, a sweet vanilla cream scent which also happens to be my personal fave!


So head on over to Eden Fantasys to check out these and other great products.

1 comment:

L. said...

That fur powderpuff is AMAZING. More like that I hope.