Monday, January 30, 2012

Falling in Love With: Eden Fantasys Review

*Disclosure: Please note that if you are not of the age of majority please do not read this post since it does have some adult content*

If you are looking for the perfect little something to get for Valentines for anyone why not go for something playful and sexy? After all Valentine's Day is all about the love!



Eden Fantasys has totally picked up their game by offering such a wide range of items that they can no longer just be known as a great site to buy sex toys but as a lifestyle site where you can buy everything from lingerie, clothing and bath and beauty products.



I can not get over how well they revamped their beauty and body products. Before Eden Fantasys used to have some products but they totally improved on the selection as well as brands that they offer. Before they never had any beauty products so I was happy to see that they actually have such things as eyeshadows, lip glosses and lotions.




I have ordered some products and I will tell you all about them when I review them in my next post! So look out for that!

They have some amazing Valentine lingerie that is perfect for making this Valentine's one to remember!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I signed up for a couple of your giveaways. And as you know the mandatory entry is to follow your blog, but after seeing some of the posts I am going to stop following on account of several pictures which I do not approve of.

I really like your giveaways, but will have to stop following your blog.
Blessings.

RICHA S said...

i am also running one on my blog
beautiful glass pearl earrings
http://www.lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/02/house-of-antoinette-1950-giveaway.html