Monday, February 20, 2012

Cover Your Hair Review


I love changing up my look by using great hair accessories and I have found a great site that offer great hair accessories at very reasonable prices! Cover your Hair is a great place for reasonably priced and very fashionable hair accessories!


Usually feather headbands that I usually find can range anywhere from thirty dollars or more! But over at Cover you Hair, they have amazing feather headbands in great assortments of feather colours and designs for as low as $11.89!


Cover your Hair is a great place for stylish hair accessories, and true to their name they don't only sell just headbands and hair ties. Cover your Hair also sells other great products like hats, belts and shawls! So there is great selection of products to choose from!


There are many ways to keep up to date on all the going ons over at Cover Your Hair
You can keep up with Cover Your Hair via:


Review:




The lovely people over at Cover your Hair sent me their great Stylish Warm Winter Hat and Scarf Set which is listed in their Exclusive Sets Section. I love this set because it really does keep you warm and protected from the cold and wind while still keeping you fashionable!

I received this set in black because I figured that black goes with everything! I love the bow feature of this set which was on both the scarf and hat. It was knitted on and featured large rhinestones that really captured the light and shined. A great way to add a bit of sparkle on dark dreary winter days!

As you can see the Stylish Warm Winter Hat and Scarf Set comes in many different colour options and is a great way to inject style into your winter wardrobe! And the best part is that it is only $24.99.


They also have a great deal on their website where if you enter your email address you can get a great discount of 11% off of their already super low prices! So head on over to Cover your Hair to check out their great products!



*Disclosure: Please note that I was not compensated for this review post and all opinions expressed within this post are that of my own. I was only sent the headband from Cover your Hair in order to do a review.

No comments: