Monday, February 20, 2012

Marni for H&M

I am in such a blogging mood today! But how could I not blog about the amazing and much anticipated Marni for H&M Collection? It seemed like just yesterday that H&M had their collaboration with Versace! I am loving the looks so far! Love Marni's use of patterns and their statement jewelry so it's nice to see them evoke what they are best known for in their H&M collection!















They also have clothes for men which is really nice since they haven't had a mens collection for a designer collaboration before!



The collection hits stores on March 8th!

What do you think? Is there anything you are just dying to get your hands on?

2 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

I don't usually get too excited about the H&M collaborations but this one with Marni, I'm pretty stocked about! I love what they've come up with!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

The Giveaway Diva said...

I totally agree Natasha! Their Versace collaboration was a huge disappointment to me! Most of the designs and patterns just were to glaring and hard to pull off! Marni's if refined and would transition well in many situations!