Thursday, April 26, 2012

EdenFantasys Amazing Customer Service!


EdenFantasys is a great online shop that caters to making your love life that much more fun and exciting! With a wide range of great sex toys they have really stepped up their game lately because they are so much more than just a adult toy store!


I just want to highlight the great customer service that I recently experienced when shopping with EdenFantasys! I was so excited and so happy that they have revamped their beauty section with providing well known brands such as Cake Beauty. That is why I was so excited to pick out some products from the Cake Beauty line. However there was a huge issue when the items were shipped to me. For some strange reason they did not leave the package at the door like they usually do in the past and I was disappointed that my package had seemed to go missing! When I contacted a rep at EdenFantasys I was so happy that Megan was the rep that was assigned to my case! She went over and beyond to track down my package which was time consuming and hard since the package had been basically been sent to abandonment! She also took care of the fees and I was so glad that my experience was such a good one! I'm sure Megan is just one of the amazing reps at EdenFantasys but I am so glad that she got assigned to my case!


If you were wondering what products I got, I had the Hi Light Luminous Body Lotion and The Holiday Handful Trio all from Cake Beauty! If you love Cake Beauty you should definitely check them out on EdenFantasys because you get a free lip gloss with every purchase! Super Sweet!

Also save 20% when you enter the code xoxo!

*Please note that while I was compensated with an EdenFantasys Giftcard all views expressed in this post are that of my own and are not influenced in any way

1 comment:

Online Customer Service said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.