Thursday, June 21, 2012

Andrea's Beau Review


With my short(er) hair I can no longer put my hair up in twists, buns or braids which makes me really sad because what am I supposed to do when I go to fancy parties or need to glam up my look? I have turned to blingy hair accessories when I need the perfect finishing touch.




Andrea's Beau is a great hair accessories store that is full of pretty, sparkly and shiny hair accessories for both girls and women. I love that Andrea's Beau is totally a work of love for the designer and founder Andrea who was steered into the world of fashion from a very young age after being surrounded by it all her life. 







When Andrea came up with her first collection of hair accessories she knew she had a hit when fashion buyers from such big stores such as Nordstroms, Neimens and Saks decided to carry her line in their stores. Now you can find Andrea's Beau being carried in more than a thousand stores worldwide! And although they have seen such tremendous growth, Andrea's Beau still sticks to the same commitment to quality and design.





I love that Andrea's Beau is dedicated to domestic production and every piece that they sell is handmade with love right in Washington DC. They also are sustainable in that they use old packing peanuts when packaging their creations during shipping.



Since no two heads are the same Andrea's Beau offers all of their designs in either a soft stretchy headband or a more sturdy hard headband. 



I love the little girls line! So cute and perfect colours for any little girl! 





My Review:

Andrea's Beau was so kind in offering me an amazing headband to review! 


I was sent the amazing Indique Headband and I decided to go with the hard headband option


The Indique Headband has a lovely floral inspired motif that is nestled on a gold satin headband. 


Covered with sparkling beads, crystals and peals this headband truly is so shiny and sparkly and even more so when the light hits it. This is truly a stunning piece and makes such a huge statement that you can keep the rest of your jewelry and your outfit simple.


The Indique Headband  is on sale for $35.00 and like I mentioned earlier is also offered in a soft headband option in a silver band. And with the soft headband you can choose from either a stretchy elastic band or a more rigid adjustable band.


If you love the amazing hair accessories from Andrea's Beau  as much as I do, you will be so glad to hear that there will be a giveaway! So look out for that soon! 

No comments: