Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fabulous Finds Under $50

I love me a great deal and here is what I have my eye on for under $50! 


This great ASOS Contrast Lace Dress is now only $26.51


Another great ASOS deal! This ASOS Metallic Knitted Dress is on sale for only $22.37


This easy to wear James Perse Off the Shoulder Dress was originally $135 and now on sale for only $40.50





These fun Patterson J. Kincaid Crochet Shorts would look amazing paired with a bright neon tank or a sequin tank for a more dressed up look (on sale for $44.40)


These Washborn Colorblock Boyfriend Jeans are so much fun and perfect for summer ($33.90)


Is this not the cutest necklace ever? This Monserat De Lucca Whale Necklace is $42.00




I know I should really be thinking about summer but this is too great of a deal to pass on! This ASOS Wool Coat with Fir Trim used to be $165.70 but is now on sale for only $49.71!

No comments: