Sunday, July 22, 2012

Motek Jewelry Review


Motek is a great jewelry shop that features simple but very delicate and elegant jewelry that is perfect for everyday life and easy to layer. 









Orit is the talented designer behind Motek and she is so passionate about creating amazing jewelry to fit every part of your life. She loves doing custom work and you can truly see the love and dedication that she puts into each and every design that she creates!






Motek features amazing necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings and even ankletes! Orit uses the finest precious metals and amazing gemstones in each of her pieces.






I love that everything in Orit's shop is so affordable! Nothing is over $50 which is hard to imagine when you look at her designs! It seems as if everything is much more expensive!

My Review:

Orit was kind enough to send me a lovely necklace from Motek



The lovely necklace was sent in a gift box that was perfect for gift giving! You don't need to do anything other than to just present it to the lucky recipient! 


The necklace that I was sent was the Turquoise Necklace in gold and comes with a delicate chain



This necklace features a turquoise bead that has been wrapped in gold wire and hangs from a gold chain. All parts of the necklace are made with 14k gold filled components. This necklace hangs from a 17" chain but if you want a different sized chain you can easily ask Orit and she will gladly customize the necklace up to a length of 19 inches for free! 


I love that the charm is firmly anchored onto the chain so that it does not shift and move around! I hate when my necklace shifts around on my neck and when I have to always fix it.


The Turquoise Necklace is so delicate and perfect for layering and I love the fact that it is only $25! 


If you love this necklace as much as I do you will be so happy to hear that one lucky reader will win this amazing necklace! So watch out for this giveaway soon! 

1 comment:

shi zhan said...

レイバン サングラスは80年代のアメリカを目撃したでしょう。ドンジョンソンなどの俳優に憧れる訳じゃないけれど、当時作った黒のセル縁のレイバン ウェイファーラーは何年も流行っていました。今、その代表的なモデル、レイバン RB2140はブームになっています。