Thursday, July 12, 2012

Papika Pa Review

Papika Pa is a lovely etsy shop that is packed with my favorite trend of the moment....stacking friendship bracelets! 




It's a huge trend that seems to be popping up on the wrists of fashionable girls everywhere! I love the thought of friendship bracelets because it takes me back to the days of my childhood where we would make friendship bracelets and trade them with friends. While I'm a bit more grown up I love the more grownup take on this childhood memory. 





Papika Pa has lovely friendship bracelets that incorporate vivid colour combinations as well as unexpected materials. I love that instead of having the typical thread friendship bracelet she has added a gold or silver chain to fancy it up a bit. 








While Papika Pa mostly specializes in friendship bracelets she also has some great necklaces in the same chain she uses in her bracelets! These necklaces are perfect for layering with other necklaces so not only can you have an arm party but your neck can get in on the action as well!




Papika is such a joy to work with and if you see a colour combination that you would love, just let her know and I'm sure she will be more than glad to custom make a bracelet for you! 


My Review:


Papika was so kind to send over a bunch of her friendship bracelets from Papika Pa for me to review! 






Look at the arm party that I'm rocking! 


When you buy friendship bracelets you definitely need to make sure that you stack them and add various textures and colours in order to add visual interest and I think that a whole stack of bracelets from Papika Pa can so do the job!






I love that you can flip these bracelets around and get a totally different look! Instead of seeing colour you see chunky silver and gold chains! 



Papika Pa bracelets are so totally affordable! Her bracelets starts at only $5 and the most expensive is only $25! She has a ton of great colour combinations that are perfect for summer and for adding some arm candy of you own! 

2 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

I really like the bold colors on the friendship bracelets. Fun giveaway!
amerskine at hotmail dot com

Thanks!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

they look wonderful worn together. so fun!