Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ten Picks: A Touch of Leather

I'm so into leather pieces right now and I especially love jackets that have just a touch of leather in them. i fell that the leather gives it a bit of a rockstar glam and infuses a bit of toughness into an outfit. Here are my ten picks for jackets with just a hint of leather in them!




This amazing jacket combines three different trends (Sequins, Peplum and leather sleeves) without effort 














Here are two more affordable options




It also comes in black! 

What do you think? Would you rock a jacket with a touch of leather?

3 comments:

Damla said...

I have almost the same of that denim jacket but with leather-looking sleeves (not real leather). And I bought it for just $4.00 USD from Mango outlet :D
Yes $4 :)

The Giveaway Diva said...

omg $4 that's amazing!! I would love to see it! =)

Damla said...

I wore it in one of our gigs, you can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=185787698120874&set=a.185787274787583.44166.181743181858659&type=3&theater