Monday, September 3, 2012

Bellatrina Jewlery Review

Bellatrina Jewelry is a great etsy site that is full of amazing jewelry that can be personalized to make sure that you sport an amazing piece of jewelry that is just for you.




Melissa is the creative force behind  Bellatrina Jewelry  and she truly loves what she does. You can see this reflected by all of the small details and the care that she puts into each and every piece of jewelry. Just in case you were wondering the meaning behind Bellatrina is "pure beauty" something that she sees in both her daughters Bella and Katrina. I think it's so awesome that she named her shop after the two things that she loves most in the world because it is truly a reflection of her love and dedication to her line. 






I love that each piece is so unique and that Melissa is so easy to work with when it comes to ensuring that your jewelry will come exactly the way you envisioned it. I love that it's so classic in design that you can truly wear it every single day and it's even perfect for adding a touch of glam to a fancier outfit. I also love that her pieces are so versatile and can easily be changed according to the look that you are trying to achieve. Many of her styles are actually convertible so that means you can wear it many different ways and it gives you more styling options! I love when you can get more than one look for the price of one! 




Melissa ensures that only the best materials are used for her designs including sterling silver, 14kt gold filled, some gold vermeil and even antique brass. She loves working with different stones too including freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and sparkly gemstones.





Bellatrina Jewelry  is so full of amazing rings, necklaces and earrings you will never run out of gift giving options! They also make for amazing bridesmaids gifts and in fact Melissa loves doing bridesmaids orders and her suggestion is the convertible hoops! 




You should also check out  Bellatrina Jewelry on their Facebook and follow them on Twitter for great updates and discounts!

My Review: 




All  Bellatrina Jewelry comes beautifully and elegantly wrapped in a white gift box with the Bellatrina logo embossed on it! I always love when things are already giftwrapped because it makes it so much easier when it comes to giving someone a gift! 



The first thing I was sent to review was the Hammered Infinity Necklace in Gold



This is a great everyday necklace simply for the fact that it has classic and clean lines that are perfect for layering with other necklaces that you have. In fact you could even mix and match metals for a more detailed look. 



The hammered gold infinity sign is attached to a delicate gold filled chain that is adjustable from 15 to 17 inches. I love the fact that there is so much room for adjustment because most times necklaces only have one length and it would be hard to actually layer necklaces of the same length because they would get so tangled! 



If you love the necklace but would prefer it in silver, Melissa also offers it in silver! She also offers different variations on the infinity necklace such a a double chain or it being attached on the necklace as a hanging charm. 




Melissa also sent me an amazing stack of  Bellatrina Jewelry rings! I was so excited when I opened the giftboxes and discovered that she had been super generous and had sent me four rings! 






These rings look great alone or you can get a whole bunch of them and just start stacking them! I love the look of the stacked ring especially when they are mixed metals! These rings are small and delicate so you can easily stack four or more of them and still maintain a classic and easy look.




If you love  Bellatrina Jewelry as much as I do you will be so happy to hear that I'll be doing a giveaway for them soon! So look out for that!

2 comments:

MaeveBe said...

I love her jewelry! I would really like to buy a matching set of infinity rings for my sis and I. Thanks for the great post!

Anonymous said...

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about pearl bracelet.This reading oysters and pearls article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like jewelry accessories.