Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pretty Practical Review


I love great and fun jewelry and accessories and I was so happy to have found PrettyPractical! Just like the name suggests, this shop is full of jewelry and accessories that are not only pretty to wear but they are practical as well!








PrettyPractical offers a wide range of amazing earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets! I love that there are so many great trendy pieces but there are also numerous classic pieces that goes well with everything and will be a staple in your wardrobe! 








When it comes to other accessories PrettyPractical offers a wide range of handbags, scarves, sunglasses and belts! I love that the leather handbags are so affordable because often it is hard to find a well designed leather bag at an affordable price! Usually you have to settle for one, but the leather bags from Pretty Practical allow you to be stylish and save money too! 







The best thing about PrettyPractical is the fact that they take social responsibility and environmental awareness very seriously. They try their hardest to promote products that are sourced from Fair Trade manufacturers which is so great because it really allows for the people who produce the item to get adequate and fair compensation. There is even a certain section of their store that is dedicated solely Green Chic items. 






Follow PrettyPractical on Twitter, Like their fan page on Facebook and see what inspires them on Pinterest!

My Review:

PrettyPractical  was so awesome to send me two amazing pieces from their collection so that I could do a review!


Every lovely PrettyPractical piece comes expertly giftwrapped in a lovely brown giftbox with a light blue ribbon tied in a fancy bow. I love me some good giftwrapping and I also love the fact that this makes it way easier because with PrettyPractical you don't need to worry about wrapping it!


The first item that I was sent to review is the amazing Rafaela Onyx and Crystal Cabochon Necklace 



The Rafaela Onyx and Crystal Cabochon Necklace is such a stunning piece! I can't get over how lovely it looks and the fact that it is so detailed and ornate.



You can't really see it in the pictures but there are a ton of tiny crystals that make up the design and once the light hits it, it's so sparkly and pretty.



This necklace looks good with just about anything! In fact I can't think of a thing that it wouldn't look good with! 


You could pair this necklace with a little black dress to go out or any other dress for that matter! But I think that it's such a statement that you don't want to compete with your outfit! This necklace truly deserves to shine on its own. 





I love that this necklace is also very versatile in that the length of it can be changed. So you can make it more of a choker or if you want you can also lower it depending on your neckline. The necklace is sixteen inches in total. 

The second item that was sent is the Marina Gemstone Drop Earrings which is part of their Natural Stone Earrings Collection



These earrings feature two mint coloured tear and diamond shaped stones. These are natural gemstones and they are such a pretty colour!



They also feature matte gold accents that are textured to give it extra depth and add to the detailing on these earrings. 


These earrings also pack quite the punch! They really sparkle thanks to the faceted nature of the stones and I love how the gold highlights the blue and makes it the perfect metal to pair with the stones. 



I love that these earrings are long and dangly! They are two inches long and are totally on trend right now since gemstone earrings are huge right now! They also weigh about half an ounce each.


If you love  PrettyPractical  as much as I do then you will be so excited to hear that I will be hosting a giveaway soon! So look out for that! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every good blog has two features, they have a very good topic and you see lot of good comments. Its blogging that has made me know new things everyday. I absolutely sure that people in this world have come closer in their personal world. There so many things working for a blog and the topic. If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl earrings.You can visit our bridal jewelry set.gemstone necklace have good quality.Its just a flat world now because of blogs like this one, I appreciate it.