Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear Mom......


This post is delayed because of course I was spending it with my mom! I think as you get older you begin to realize and truly appreciate just how much your mom loves you and has sacrificed for you. Me and my two sisters would definitely not be who we are today if it wasn't for our mom and her love! Sometimes it's easy to take her for granted because you know no matter what she will always be there for you no matter what.

So this goes out to all the Mothers out there, thank you for having so much love in your heart that you would be willing to risk anything to ensure that there is a smile on your child's face. Thank you for the countless hours you put into making sure that the tiny things such as making lunches, cleaning up after us and reassuring us that everything is all right. Thank you for believing in us and seeing the success within us, when even we had given up hope on ourselves. Thank you for being you.

Sending so much love to the most amazing women in my life....my mom!

No comments: